[SOLVED] Uploadin photos ¿?

7 years 9 months ago #192949 by jaume_teixido
Is not a caching problem...

News: your test user is joomla superuser, today I've tested that with a superuser there's no problem, but with anyother yes. Also for GJ Groups admin and owner.
7 years 9 months ago #192978 by krileon
So the problem is only present for Registered users who are regular group users? Please provide exact information to duplicate or I won't be able to review source for possible causes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #193379 by jaume_teixido
Hi and Sorry...

after try some days it's impossible solve for myself... and need yor help again.
The situation is the same

- Only joomla superusers can do: Upload a photo with Groupjive.
- Every body can do: after an upload without display any photo, everybody can update the photo and it will be displayed...

it's really crazy for me...

If you want we can try to do a chat or I prepare some users (also superuser) for you in my site.

thanks... and sorry.
7 years 9 months ago #193450 by krileon
Please download GJ 2.5 stable from the Advanced downloads section and confirm if issue persists. Nothing more for me to advise. I can't confirm your issue nor is there anything in source to cause such an issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #193463 by jaume_teixido
sorry... but for me it's fu..crazy...

I've downladed 2.5 and installed (with all plugin)
after this the same situaion... wall->ok, events->ok, video->ok, but photos->the upload for superusers ok, but for the rest only works with "modify"

it's really crazy (this url change also do with events, video, and anything that works fine, so I think that's not the reason)

one thing... but I dont't know if it's joomla or it's CB/GJ

when I accés to group the url is for exemple
www.cevilassardemar.cat/webjoomla/index.php/ca/ trail/pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=3

after pres upload the url is tchanged to:
www.cevilassardemar.cat/webjoomla/index.php/ca/ escalada/pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=3

another time F...Crazy..

well, I don't know wath's happening... if you want and it's possible for you I will be very greatful with your help...

thanks... and today it's late for me... good night.
I left your superuser enabled with the same password than last day..
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #193467 by jaume_teixido
More news...

hi again... mybe today there's no bed for me...

I've tried another thing... wath happens about server folders?
I've saw that the image files are saved at
/public/www/webjoomla/images/comprofiler/cbgroupjivephoto/ (+group number)

If I do an upload... there's no file
If I do a modify ... the file appears (2 files, 1 thumb)

Could you explain me the folder rights... perhaps not use the same path?

ok... good night
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn