module links

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #201340 by nikomed
module links was created by nikomed
Hi!

i instaled the 2.5.1 version of groupjive and his module (for joomla 1.5).

i like the possibility to have a module which display last activities (last posts, last photos, popular groups ...)

i used the menu function (inside the groupjive plugin) to create direct access to groups

i have this type of URL : index.php/groups/mygroupsXX

but when you click on a link in the module it's still this type of link :

/pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=3

so i have 2 different way to access and cannot configure well my pages ...

How can i do to have the same links?

if i had create menu using the menu function of the plugin, why the module don't use it ?

made something wrong ?

and i just saw that it s the same after a post!!!! the redirection after a post in the wall is the same ...index.php/groups/mygroupsXX to /pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=3 after the post!

thx

just one suggestion : why not display the avatar in the module like : [user] (with his photo thumb) just post on the wall of [groups]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #201341 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: module links
There's no SEF rules to rewrite GJ links beyond pluginclass. You'll see this same behavior with CBSubs. If you want the links rewritten then you need to add a rewrite rule to Joomlas htaccess. If you've a menu link to a GJ group, generated from within GJ > Menus, but it's not adding the Itemid then you probably need to turn on Dynamic ID from within GJ > Config > Global which allows GJ to check for a Itemid for every GJ link.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikomed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn