No forum tab on group creation

11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #225435 by Buzz50
No forum tab on group creation was created by Buzz50
I do not have the forums tab showing during group creation on a new site that I am building. Forums are created when the group is formed though and the tab is there within the group.

The forums tab is also present during forum edit.

Not having it at creation means that creators can't set permissions.
I did not originally publish the 'CB GroupJive Forums' plugin but have done now.

GJ 2.7.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.9
Kunena 2.0.4 plugin Kunena - Community Builder Integration enabled

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 days ago #225488 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic No forum tab on group creation
Seams to be displaying fine in my tests. Is this the New Group link clicked from within a Category? New Group button on All Groups page? New Group button from Groups profile tab? Please be specific on exactly how you got to that edit page. The only reason it should do that is if there is no Category for it to check if forums are enabled so the general new group links will do this (no workaround, it doesn't know where it's going to be created yet).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn