UddeIM php errors

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211221 by DV^McKenna
UddeIM php errors was created by DV^McKenna
Ok so i have installed UddeIM for the first time, and a couple of issue have cropped up

Number 1 is this

Important: You have not updated your database! Please refer to the README how to update uddeIM correctly!

Having read the read me i expected this, went back to check how to resolve yet it appears there is no sql action for a fresh install only for updating.

The second and i presume related issue is when clicking the PM link on the forum an SQL error is generated.

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'csradmin_jmln1.jml_uddeim_emn' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO jml_uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 855)
SQL =
INSERT INTO #__uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 855)

Clearly i have gone wrong somewhere, any thoughts? And i have installed the J 1.6+ version

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #211228 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: UddeIM php errors
Which Joomla version do you use?

There is no action required when you do a fresh install. A fresh install means that uddeIM was not installed before, i.e. no uddeIM tables exist and there are no menu or extension entries in the Joomla database.

When a uddeIM table like "uddeim_emn" is missing completely, it is a sign that the SQL commands that are part of the XML file have not been executed during installation. This problem appears when the wrong package have been installed. It does not help to deinstall the old version and reinstall the correct package, the error will still be there (a solution how to fix this can be found in the thread "Error building admin menus". This is not a fresh install.

I saw some report from other components which have problems with changes that have been introduced with Joomla 2.5.7 (afaik there is also a fix for this Joomla version available but I am not sure if this fix has something to do with your problem).

Please install uddeIM on a fresh Joomla installation, in order to avoid problems that might introduced by other components.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

11 years 7 months ago #211229 by DV^McKenna
Replied by DV^McKenna on topic Re: UddeIM php errors
I am using Joomla 2.5.7 and uddeIM 2.8_j16.

I will check the thread you mention

11 years 7 months ago #211230 by DV^McKenna
Replied by DV^McKenna on topic Re: UddeIM php errors
Ok following that admin thread through i only found one uddeim sql entry for attachments, i deleted that, reinstalled and it is now working.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds