Translators wanted...

15 years 2 months ago #88523 by nicophp
Replied by nicophp on topic Re:Translators wanted...
slabbi wrote:

Hi, thanks for your offer.

The French file is currently up2date but needs to be updated for 1.7 (there will be still several changes in the next weeks).

The Spanish file for 1.6 contains a few non-translated strings which would be nice to have completed for the current release.

No problem because I have already made a few corrections in both languages, but just keep it all under control to avoid having 2 or more persons working at the same time on the same file.

Just say me what and how and I will start.;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #88525 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Translators wanted...
Just download the current version from the trunk, do the changes and send the file back to ssl(at)gmx(de).

I will save it in the trunk immediately when I receive the file.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 4 weeks ago #92951 by Czorny
Replied by Czorny on topic Re:Translators wanted...
Actually, Russian translation is all messed up (I am a professional journalist and interpreter). Lot's of mistakes and it's mostly written in Ogre language like "Me sends letter now".

I'll send you corrected and fully translated version in a couple days. Hell a lot text to check, but I'll do it as my sign of gratitude. I'll probably leave some parts unchecked unintentionally, but hope you'll forgive me :-)

Great work, excellent module!

15 years 4 weeks ago #92977 by slabbi
Great, thanks very much!

I know that lots of russian Websites use uddeIM. Unfortunately I cannot rate a language file since my knowledge of languages is limited to English and German.

Lots of people will appreciate your work!

It is planned to release uddeIM mid of next week (maybe Saturday in 8 days). When the language file has not been finished I will update the package later again and release an Hotfix file for that.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

15 years 4 weeks ago #93031 by Czorny
Replied by Czorny on topic Re:Translators wanted...
What's Premium plugin? It's mentioned in localization file and I wonder whether it a name of the plugin or means "plugin of special value"? :-)

Translation of the line "Premium plugin is not installed" depends on your answer.

15 years 4 weeks ago #93033 by slabbi
It is a "plugin of special value" ;)

You find information about that on my dev page: slabihoud.de/software/

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn