CB content bot plug-in do not works

12 years 2 weeks ago #194019 by domlas
CB content bot plug-in do not works was created by domlas
Hello,
I am French and excuse me for my (very) bad english !

I have installed the CB content modul and it works correctly. When I put - [cb:userdata field="cb_ville" user="#me" /] - in parameter case, the city name (cb_ville) "FAYENCE" appair in left column under "CB content" title. But it's not exactly my research.

I want use CB content Bot plug-in for replace in an article text E.g. << You lives in {cb:[cb:userdata field="cb_ville" user="#me" /]} very beautiful city >> for printing << You lives in FAYENCE very beautiful city >>
I have installed bot_cbcontent_j15-102 plug-in with Joomla intaller extensions, and put on this plug-in but no good result.

My site is host on OVH PHP 5.2.13
Joomla 1.5.23
CB 1.8

HEEELP !
But Community Builder is very beautiful and powerful tool.
Thank you for your answer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #194088 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB content bot plug-in do not works
Don't understand your issue. Your substitution looks fine and your output looks fine. Please be more specific as to what the problem is. Please see tutorials within my signature for further information on substitution usage. Using [cb:userdata field="FIELDNAME" /] or [FIELDNAME] will always output raw display (no HTML formatting, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #194140 by domlas
Replied by domlas on topic Re: CB content bot plug-in do not works
My problem = when I incorpore {cb:[cb:userdata field="cb_ville" user="#me" /]} into a text of an article, this command-line is not replaced with FAYENCE (real name in cb_ville field in the article.

I want this result = "You lives in FAYENCE beautifule city" on screen
but I have just only = "You lives {cb:[cb:userdata filed="cb_ville" user="#me" /]} beautiful city" on scrren.
Why ?
I have CBcontent modul and also cbcontentbot plug-in

What modul or plug-in is good for my request ? And what is the good configuration ?
And <hat is the good script for command "{cb:[cb:userdata..." or "{cb[..." our just "[cb:userdata..." or only "[cb_ville]" ?

Thanks you

12 years 2 weeks ago #194236 by krileon
You need to ensure CB Content Bot is installed, public, and published. Once done try the below substitution.

{cb:[cb_ville]}

Please see tutorials within my signature for further substitution usage information. If raw text is displayed and no substitution takes place it implies usage is wrong in some way, perhaps wrong field name or something of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 weeks ago #194295 by domlas
Replied by domlas on topic Re: CB content bot plug-in do not works
Ok Thank you.

After news tests the modul CBcontent works correctly and the plg botCbcontent also correctly.
I can replace any field in an article printed in "content area".

But I Cannot replace automaticaly filed value into an text box of a form "aiContacSafe"
Perhaps it is possible with BreezingForms ? I test that tomorrow.

Thank you.

12 years 2 weeks ago #194340 by krileon

But I Cannot replace automaticaly filed value into an text box of a form "aiContacSafe"

I've no idea what that is, but CB Content Bot is simply meant to do replace of the article text only.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn