Script error with cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E.zip?

12 years 9 months ago #167618 by arcoinvest
Hello guys,

I have been receiving the following error while trying to upload cbplug_int_cbsubstax-E.zip. Have just finished a 45 minutes support session with Hostgator crew and after trying to upload it themselves the feedback was;

Tobin Jo: Andre, I got the error too but looking at the error logs, it looks to be an issue with the actual script itself.

Tobin Jo: Let me try one more thing. Please bear with me.

Tobin Jo: Andre, I checked it again and it points to a script issue.

The Error Message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@arcotrading.com.br and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.arcotrading.com.br Port 80

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks, Andre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #167636 by beat

arcoinvest wrote: Hello guys,
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@arcotrading.com.br and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please check or ask hoster for the error in the error log.

CB Tax plugin comes with a large database of countries and worldwide provinces.

You may need to increase maximum execution time of PHP and/or MySQL on very slow or overloaded servers (or in case of overloaded servers try at a lower-load time).

Also, in case of poor MySQL performance, you can try installing several times, as the CB installer will continue the database upgrade where it left when the previous installation stopped.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn