[#2706] Pending first payment Email

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #171312 by boyjahq
[#2706] Pending first payment Email was created by boyjahq
Not trying to be the squeaky wheel here, but I think I have another *possible* bug.

I'm using CB Subs Email plugin and for offline payments, I'm failing to get an email sent out for the Pending first payment email. The payment shows up as pending in the baskets menu, but nothing is sent out.

I believe Beat was referring to this being fixed in 1.2.2, but either I have some sort of misconfiguration that isn't allowing CB Subs Email to fire one out, or the bug is still there. (www.joomlapolis.com/forum/86-cbsubs-paid-membership-management-solution/170880-parent-child-plan-duration#170880)

There is nothing in my spam box and I've attached some screenshots of the configuration.

I receive other system emails from CB, CB Subs, and the CB Subs Email plugin, so email configuration is not an issue.

CB Subs 1.2.2
CB 1.4
Joomla 1.6
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172327 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Pending first payment Email
Could you please confirm if the Pending email as configured on the Presentation tab is functional? Simply configure subject and body then supply your email in the CC field. This would confirm if pending emails are functioning at all or if it's an isolated issue with the integration it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172438 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Re: Pending first payment Email
Hey Kyle,

The pending email on the presentation tab is functioning. I've tested with email confirmations, before and after, and am getting nothing sent out through the CB Subs Email plugin for pending (though the activation email for CB Subs Email seems to work fine).

Also, CB is now at 1.7

Thanks

12 years 8 months ago #172482 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Pending first payment Email
I see, thank you for confirmation. I've created a bug ticket for further review of possible cause. We fixed some bugs regarding this in the Presentation tab emails, but likely missed fixing them in the integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds