Error

Please login first

VAT field required invoice

12 years 1 month ago #195627 by deltafidesign
VAT field required invoice was created by deltafidesign
I see that the VAT field in the invoice tab is not required; I would like it is, is there a way to make it a required field?

Also, if Company field is empty VAT field is not shown; I need that also people withour a company must provide a VAT number (in Italy is Fiscal Code)

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195884 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: VAT field required invoice
Believe the only way to force such a configuration is to directly edit the XML responsible for the invoice fields display. You can find such a file below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/edit.front.invoice.xml

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195913 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: VAT field required invoice
How can I just override it so I don't have to restore it on every new release?

12 years 1 month ago #196061 by krileon
Don't think you can. You'd need to re-edit it with each new release. Believe only the template files can be overridden using Joomla template overrides.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196113 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: VAT field required invoice
I try to propose a feature request:

Invoice field in CBSubs can be setted as required or not. Anyone can choose what fields set as required in backend.

In the invoice address at payment process, adding a radio button with 2 fields: Company - Individuals

If company: show it as it is now in CB Subs 1.3RC2 (at least if in backend I set VAT as required user must fill that field)

If Individual:
-- hide company field;
-- if VAT is required then show this field so that user must fill it to proceed.

Could this be implemented in future or stable 1.3 release?

Thanks

12 years 1 month ago #196218 by krileon
Additional invoice configuration is planned for CBSubs 1.4.0. Doubt any such addition will be made for 1.3.0 stable.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn