Multiple Friend Pages

17 years 10 months ago #12676 by xeinge
Multiple Friend Pages was created by xeinge
I've noticed that when you choose a admin here who has lots of friends they have pages at the bottom in which will display the next set of friends. I would like to utilize this feature into my site. How do I do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #12735 by xeinge
Replied by xeinge on topic Re:Multiple Friend Pages
Can anyone help me in this area???

17 years 10 months ago #12739 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:Multiple Friend Pages
What are you exactly trying to do. What do you want. Could you explain a little bit more detailed. Do you want page navigation in your tabs or just at your site or what do you want.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

17 years 10 months ago #12741 by xeinge
For example: When I view your profile's connections right? And I see your list of friends, when I scroll down to the bottom you have pages in which I can click on a page to view your friends.

17 years 10 months ago #12742 by xeinge
Nick A. is a perfect example: www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,64/Itemid,33/

When you go on his profile, and view his connections, at the very bottom he has pages displayed where people can change the pages to his next set of friends.

In other words. Yes I would like Page Navigation on my tabs.

17 years 10 months ago #12743 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:Multiple Friend Pages
Oke so you are talking about what you see on this profile www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,63/Itemid,33/ That's called page navigation or pagination. But what would you like to do with that. Do you also want it on your connections tab? Or would you like to have it somewhere else?

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn