site template gone on clicking userlist link

17 years 6 months ago #21092 by moa
Hi all,

I really like the community builder component. Thanks to the developers.

However, I have struck a strange thing and scouring the forums has so far yielded no help.

Everything works perfectly except when first clicking on the menu link to my userlists you go to a page displaying the userlist but not within the site template - instead it takes over the whole page. If you then link to a userlist not the default it goes back to the site template and clicking on any list from the drop down box thereafter will also keep the lists within the template.

I use Firefox and thought maybe it would not do this in IE, but this makes no difference.

For the sake of presentation I would like to fix this - can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Moa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #41043 by kamiwami
Hi Moa,

Did you get any chance with this?Same problem here and I can't figure it out.
Any help is highly appreciated.

16 years 8 months ago #41115 by beat
Looks like your url in that menu is wrong, or the parameters of the menu item.

Check that you have index.php and not index2.php in the link.

Otherwise, delete and recreate menu item.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 4 months ago #51181 by cchiacchierini
Replied by cchiacchierini on topic Re:site template gone on clicking userlist link
I am having the same problem. It was working at first and now no longer does. The template is not called when the user list is brought up.

15 years 5 months ago #76034 by michelvana
Replied by michelvana on topic Re:site template gone on clicking userlist link
Hi,

This is an old thread but strangely enough we encounter the same issue: the template is not called for the user list with an internal link at index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList

The site with this issue is an exact copy of a web site where everything is working flawlessly.

We haven't changed any setting, same versions, same links.

There must have been some issue with copying files or whatever, I have no clue where to look.

All suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

Michel

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn