Allow Registration / Edit from Member Lists

15 years 8 months ago #69218 by jritchharteca
Allow Registration / Edit from Member Lists was created by jritchharteca
By the way, nicely done! Is there any way to allow user registration from the Member List reports? What I'm trying to use this for is maintaining a list of Donors during a fundraiser for a non-profit org. I realize that this is not the intended purpose. However, I've not found any kind of donor tracking module. I have created one Admin login for the entire team of people soliciting donors. I would like for them to be able to login, get a list of donors (member list report) and be able to add / modify a donor from with the list. (This would isolate them from any other user ID that I have setup that would not be on the list.) That is why I don't want them to be able to just go into user administration. They would then click a link on the member list to add / edit a member of the donor community. Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #69344 by beat
editing can be done if they are moderator, from the frontend, if allowed in CB configuration.

adding can be done using the normal registration.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn