IE Browser - Self-Registration Module Problem

15 years 8 months ago #71538 by ldavidsn
Hey everyone... HELP PLEASE!!!,
I have an interesting and frustrating browser issue. When I view my homepage, the login module in the top module position, using firefox (3) there is a link at the bottom of the module that says "No Account Yet? Register!" - yet that self-registration link does not show up when viewing the homepage on IE (7) no matter what I do between the login choices of Joomla configuration and CB Registration Configuration.

Any ideas?

I have the AEC Subscription Manager component installed but have it set to not require a subscription at this point so there should not be a conflict there...

Thanks so much for any help you all might be able to provide....

Larry

Post edited by: ldavidsn, at: 2008/08/19 19:29

Post edited by: ldavidsn, at: 2008/08/19 19:32

Post edited by: ldavidsn, at: 2008/08/19 19:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #73271 by ldavidsn
As a follow-up, I loaded the new Google browser Chrome onto my laptop and the Self-Registration line shows up but is cut off about mid-way...

Does anyone out there please have an idea of why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you so much in advance,
Larry

15 years 7 months ago #73303 by Rapunzl
It sounds like a template issue. Try switching to a default Joomla template. Also, Google stuff tends to throw IE7 into quirks mode, which can cause more problems.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn