CB demo?

15 years 4 months ago #81540 by andia
CB demo? was created by andia
hi every body,
i am a new member. I am making a website using Joomla 1.5, Milkyway. in this web site i need a FORM where the logged in person can leave their personal data like name, family name, card number, address, phone etc...and to be able to modify these data. i have already read about CB but i wonder if there is any DEMO that i can see before downloading it?
Andia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #81559 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB demo?
andia wrote:

hi every body,
i am a new member. I am making a website using Joomla 1.5, Milkyway. in this web site i need a FORM where the logged in person can leave their personal data like name, family name, card number, address, phone etc...and to be able to modify these data. i have already read about CB but i wonder if there is any DEMO that i can see before downloading it?
Andia

You have already gone though a demo just by registering on this site.

15 years 4 months ago #81772 by andia
Replied by andia on topic Re:CB demo?
Thank you for you answer. I saw the web site and also read FAQs ,I also saw index/Profiles to see if there is a plugin adapted to what i want,
before coming back to you.( i didn't find what i want but maybe i missed a point) i am worknig with joomal 1.5, so i have the possibility of "registration". what i need is to give the possibility to registered
persone to fill out the PROFILE form with obligator field, and later to be able to modify that. is there any plugin adapted to this?
thank you

15 years 4 months ago #81779 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB demo?
andia wrote:

Thank you for you answer. I saw the web site and also read FAQs ,I also saw index/Profiles to see if there is a plugin adapted to what i want,
before coming back to you.( i didn't find what i want but maybe i missed a point) i am worknig with joomal 1.5, so i have the possibility of "registration". what i need is to give the possibility to registered
persone to fill out the PROFILE form with obligator field, and later to be able to modify that. is there any plugin adapted to this?
thank you

All of the above are core features of CB.

Your options?

#1 - start experimenting - check out all the CB configuration options and cb backend, etc

#2 - subscribe to the documentation and support further development in the process.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn