[SOLVED] Problems with Promotions

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #301587 by cppleal
[SOLVED] Problems with Promotions was created by cppleal
Goodnight.

I have a problem with a subscription and its associated promotions.

I happen that without modifying the promotion "nueva" that has a fixed discount of € 155, if the amount of the subscription is less than the amount of the promotion, I modified the discount for the amount of the promotion. However, if the subscription is greater than the amount of the promotion, it is applied correctly.

Is it a mistake, or is it some option in the plans or promotions that I do not know?

I attach the images of the cases.

Regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #301594 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Problems with Promotions
If I guess-understand right:

1. the amount to discount was the 155$, that got capped to 99€ in the first case ?

2. and "Incremento por Alta de Socio General y Asociado" is a negative promotion of -100€ ?

3. and in 2nd case, you increased plan value from 99€ to 156€ ?

In CBSubs promotions, there is a "safety check": "do not allow a discount to go further than value to discount, so that we don't go below zero", which probably gets the result you see.

However CBSubs is able to compound different promotions, using the previous sub-total of the basket with promotions applied, using the Discount priority.

Assuming my guess is right above, to obtain what you want, you need to give a different "Discount priority" to the 2 promotions:

Make first promo of -100€ priority 1
Make second promo of 155€ priority 2.

Then the first promo will apply, and second promo will apply to item+first-promo sub-total, and in both cases not be capped to the item bought.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 3 months ago #301609 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Problems with Promotions
Hi, Beat.

You understand me perfectly. Applying the priority solved the problem.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn