[solved] CREATIVE TAB...BIG PROBLEM??

17 years 4 months ago #25863 by p9939068
Replied by p9939068 on topic Re:CREATIVE TAB...BIG PROBLEM??
also, in comprofiler.class.php, replace the 2 instances of [code:1]$badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist = array_diff( $badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist, explode(" ", $ueConfig) );[/code:1] with [code:1]$badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist = array_diff( $badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist, $ueConfig );[/code:1]

I have no idea why the original codes require you to explode the string into an array, since $ueConfig is already an array.

Mike Feng
Creator of SIMGallery, SIMAnswers, and ParaInvite
www.simbunch.com
twitter.com/simbunch

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #25874 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CREATIVE TAB...BIG PROBLEM??
p9939068 wrote:

also, in comprofiler.class.php, replace the 2 instances of [code:1]$badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist = array_diff( $badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist, explode(" ", $ueConfig) );[/code:1] with [code:1]$badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist = array_diff( $badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist, $ueConfig );[/code:1]

I have no idea why the original codes require you to explode the string into an array, since $ueConfig is already an array.

Not a bug in code, but in forum instructions, sorry... :

I made a mistake in my instructions to allow some tags here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,7/id,25319/#25319

in fact correct syntax for config file is not an arry, but a string (for example):

[code:1]$ueConfig = "object embed";
[/code:1]

(not an array, but single-space-separated tags !)

Edited all my posts and know quotes of it.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 3 months ago #54664 by denzel2364
Replied by denzel2364 on topic Re:[solved] CREATIVE TAB...BIG PROBLEM??
Thanks everyone. It worked perfectly. Just replying to say thanks and keep up the good work

testing the signature to see if it work

16 years 1 month ago #59940 by sekhmet
Replied by sekhmet on topic Re:[solved] CREATIVE TAB...BIG PROBLEM??
Hey everyone,

I am trying to create a tab for html for my users. I just tried the instructions see below

"and yes i did find something. i don't know about you guys, but i allow my users to enter their video embed codes into a textbox. There are basically 2 ways of doing this:

First, go to comprofiler.class.php and search for "$badHtmlFilter->tagBlacklist". You will get results from 2 chunks of codes, both of which are CASE statements. You will also realise that both CASE statements are for 'editorta', which represents input through your WYSIWYG editor (eg JCE,TinyMCE). You will need to copy the codes from the 'editorta' CASE and replace the codes inside the 'textarea' CASE. Remember to use the codes from the respective chunks of codes, ie replace the 'textarea' at line 1500+ with the 'editorta' codes at 1500+, and similar for the one at line 4200+ with the editorta at line 4200+

The second method involves hacking the database. First, go to your database and view the table jos_comprofiler_fields. Edit the field you have created to let your users enter the embed codes. eg cb_youtube. Change the field "type" to a unique value, eg "youtube". (the original value of type should be textarea or text or whatever you chose to use)

Then, go to comprofiler.class.php. This time, instead of replacing any codes, simply add 'youtube' into the cases. Search for CASE 'editorta': and you will get 4 results. add the line CASE 'youtube': above the CASE 'editorta': on lines 640+, 1580+, and 4250+. The lines will look like this:"

it is not working anytime I try to put html code into the text area I get a message.

Forbidden access (tag in Post)

what can I do?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn