How many people logged in CB could support?

15 years 10 months ago #63420 by Isaacm
I need someone advice me about how many people (users) "logged in" does a website could support? Based in JOOMLA 1.0.15/MYSQL/COMMUNITY BUILDER/GROUPJIVES/FIREBOAR FORUM/UDDEIM. I want to know if those software I had mentioned have limitations or depends exclusively of the Dedicated Server CPU and Memory?

I am building a site for an Organization in United States that have offices in many states in the US. The want a platform to communicate between them. They want to upload news, give the opportunity to users to upload articles and to interact between them by connecting themselves using community builder and groupjives. The people could have the opportunity to upload 10 images to their profiles. I am not installing chat system.

For example, does it could support 1,500 people logged in at the same time?

Thanks.

I appreciate an advise for this site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #75289 by bianca

I need someone advice me about how many people (users) "logged in" does a website could support? Based in JOOMLA 1.0.15/MYSQL/COMMUNITY BUILDER/GROUPJIVES/FIREBOAR FORUM/UDDEIM. I want to know if those software I had mentioned have limitations or depends exclusively of the Dedicated Server CPU and Memory?

The last is what you should worry abaut. increase your server if you think that you will have many visiters.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn