Chucks Extended Profile

16 years 8 months ago #44868 by TheOne2
Replied by TheOne2 on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Can someone possibly attach a working comprofiler.php and comprofiler.html.php? I have followed the instructions several times both on a live site and dev site and I keep getting blank white pages, which leads me to believe that there is a php error somewhere in the code that I am copying and pasting.

I would greatly appreciate this!!!!

Post edited by: TheOne2, at: 2007/09/04 17:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45347 by TheOne2
Replied by TheOne2 on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
please please please help with this it is driving me crazy!

16 years 4 months ago #52832 by knotworking
Replied by knotworking on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Just tried to get this hack working on cb1.1 and j1.0.13. All I can get back from the browser is 'HTTP 500 Internal Server Error' when I try to access a profile.

Is this hack still usable on cb1.1?

16 years 4 months ago #53513 by radio
Replied by radio on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
For anybody who's still interested I managed to get this working in cb 1.1. Just be careful when you cut and paste. I pasted the code into blank files first and made sure everything was in the right place then pasted it into the cb files. THE CODE DOES WORK GUYS. I should have a working example in a few days. Iv came along way in my understanding of php ;) since my original posts in this thread.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

16 years 3 months ago #55093 by knotworking
Replied by knotworking on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Still not working for me...gave it another go and walked through line by line (changing anything I saw that might cause problems), same 500 internal error. Maybe it's the server I'm on, but doesn't seem to work in it's current fashion or give me anything to work with, just fails.

16 years 3 months ago #55469 by chucktrukk
Replied by chucktrukk on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
I've since moved most of my work to MODx (modxcms.com). They now have something similar to CB called WebloginPE.

MODx is deep and takes some time to learn, but it's been more than worth it.

Just wanted to let everyone know that's why Im not around much.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn