CB Profile Error

17 years 11 months ago #12715 by Toblet
Replied by Toblet on topic Re:CB Profile Error
Thanks for responding Nick, and yes, my apologies for entering the wrong version.

The version installed is Mambo 4.5.3h.

I'm also sorry to hear that it's unlikely future Mambo versions wont be supported, but can understand the resource problem.

Anyway, moving on from the support discussion, perhaps some more detail on the problem may be useful.

Following the instructions for 2.7 Adding the CB Profile in the Installation Guide (CB1.0_STABLE-INST.pdf), I went to create the menu item, selecting the Components/Component option on the Add Menu Item screen. Once CB Profile was created, the URL listed in the menu item is:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=26

Not sure if that sheds any more light on the matter.

The error also occurs when I click on a profile from the User List.

Post edited by: Toblet, at: 2006/05/15 11:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13427 by Ickmund
Replied by Ickmund on topic Re:CB Profile Error
Edit2:
And not a minute after that, it's down again... :P
/Edit2

Edit:
And just like that, it works again...
/Edit

I have the same problem, under different circumstances.

Joomla: 1.0.8
MySQL: 4.1.16
PHP: 5.0.4
Webserver: Lighttpd 1.3.16

I installed the latest CB and had no problems at all. Created some users and made a list that was accessable via the menu with: option=com_comprofiler&task=userList

This worked fine, but all of the sudden (I was changing some other things, but can't put my finger on what) I start getting Internal Server Errors, 500, as soon as I try to access the com_comprofiler from anywhere but via the administration.

I can still see my users through there and do everything I used to be, but on the front-end I can't do anything.

It dosen't matter if I'm logged in or not.

I have reinstalled CB after uninstalling it first, but to no avail.

Any tips would greatly welcomed, as I can't see myself using Joomla without the userList.

Thanks,

//Magnus

Post edited by: Ickmund, at: 2006/05/20 20:33

Post edited by: Ickmund, at: 2006/05/20 20:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn