Last Visit Date is suddenly wrong

17 years 3 weeks ago #34299 by purogamer
Last Visit Date is suddenly wrong was created by purogamer
For some reason I noticed this morning that any of my users who have never logged in have a strange date under the "last visit" column. They are all said to have last visited on November 30, 1999 at exactly midnight.

So, what on earth could have caused this sudden error? I haven't changed anything both in terms of front end software (CB or joomla) or behind the scenes (inside the database). All the other dates INCLUDING when they actually registered are correct.

Any Ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42286 by srikat
Replied by srikat on topic Re:Last Visit Date is suddenly wrong
I have the exact same problem. I installed CB for the first time yesterday. Pls look at the screenshot below:

Any idea how to fix this?

16 years 8 months ago #42298 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Last Visit Date is suddenly wrong
CB 1.1 fixes this display problem (database is correct, simply that's a wrong display of a 0000-00-00 00:00:00 date).

Simply upgrade to CB 1.1.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #42310 by srikat
Replied by srikat on topic Re:Last Visit Date is suddenly wrong
Hi Beat,

I tried upgrading to CB 1.1, but not sure if I did it correctly. There's no change in the display of dates.

Here is what I had:

Joomla version: 1.0.13 Stable
CB version: 1_0_2 with modified comprofiler.php (found it in one of the forum threads)

Here is how I attempted to upgrade:

I uninstalled comprofiler component and installed that of v1.1 the by importing com_comprofiler.zip.

Is there anything else I should do? like with mod_comprofilerOnline, mod_comprofilerModerator and mod_cblogin

TIA.

15 years 6 months ago #75527 by marceloc
Replied by marceloc on topic Re:Last Visit Date is suddenly wrong
Hi,

I have the same problem.

The date of last visit is: 1999-11-30 and user is blocked.

CB Version: 1.1
Joomla Version: 1.0.15

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Marcelo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn