[SOLVED] mambo 4.6.2 login broken with CB 1.0.2

16 years 10 months ago #38391 by andrew_jackman
Replied by andrew_jackman on topic Problem solved, and I mean it this time!
Andphe on the Mambo Foundation forum discovered the same problem with another component, and figured out the solution! It's to do with the changes to the language stuff in 4.6.2.

To make the mod_cblogin work, you need to make some changes to mod_cblogin.php.

In the code for the login and logout forms, replace $mosConfig_lang with $mosConfig_locale, and include $mosConfig_locale in the globals at the top of the file.

Andrew :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #38394 by beat
Thanks for showing the problem and sharing temp fix. B)

Happens when Backwards-compatibility (BC) tests aren't done with new releases...

Any idea if that BC problem will be fixed by next Mambo release, or if it's a permanent change in Mambo API, and components and modules need to adapt ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 10 months ago #38396 by andrew_jackman
Replied by andrew_jackman on topic Re:Problem solved, and I mean it this time!
beat wrote:

Any idea if that BC problem will be fixed by next Mambo release, or if it's a permanent change in Mambo API, and components and modules need to adapt ?

My understanding is that it's a permanent change and components and modules need to adapt to it. Probably best to ask on the mambo foundation forum.

Andrew

16 years 10 months ago #38404 by Callisto
Replied by Callisto on topic Re:Problem solved, and I mean it this time!
THANKS A TON! This helped! YAY! Just made my weekend. B)

16 years 10 months ago #38707 by beat
Implemented slightly differently in upcomming CB release.

Mambo testers needed, please PM Trail if you got time to check final fix, so you can join testteam. Thanks.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #41377 by joseffb78
Replied by joseffb78 on topic Re:Can't sign in to front end of CB..
this fixed this issue of having a blank page but now it gives me a:

You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login.

whenever I try to login or register. THis problem only happens on CBLogin and not the regular login.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.148 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn