[SOLVED] mambo 4.6.2 login broken with CB 1.0.2

16 years 8 months ago #41383 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Can't sign in to front end of CB..
Don't use Joomla 1.0.13 and Joomla 1.5 RC 1 for now.

See front-page article.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #53323 by dougcate
Replied by dougcate on topic Re:Problem solved, and I mean it this time!
andrew_jackman wrote:

Andphe on the Mambo Foundation forum discovered the same problem with another component, and figured out the solution! It's to do with the changes to the language stuff in 4.6.2.

To make the mod_cblogin work, you need to make some changes to mod_cblogin.php.

In the code for the login and logout forms, replace $mosConfig_lang with $mosConfig_locale, and include $mosConfig_locale in the globals at the top of the file.

Andrew :)

I did a global search/replace for the 2 variables, but still doesn't work for me. I'm sure I shouldn't have changed all instances of $mosConfig_lang and would appreciate any additional guidance.

16 years 3 months ago #53356 by dougcate
Sending some additional info regarding my previous post.

Here's what I've changed:

Changed Line 17 from:
17 global $ueConfig, $my, $mosConfig_lang, $mainframe, $mosConfig_live_site, $_SERVER, $Itemid;
TO:
17 global $ueConfig, $my, $mosConfig_lang, $mainframe, $mosConfig_live_site, $_SERVER, $Itemid, $mosConfig_local;

And based on another post I've changes line 17 from:
78 $login = $params->def( 'login', $return );
TO:
78 $login = $params->def( 'login', "index.php" );

Changed Line 397 from:
397 echo '<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="'.$mosConfig_lang.'" />'."\n";
TO:
397 echo '<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="'.$mosConfig_local.'" />'."\n";

Changed Line 510 from:
510 echo '<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="'.$mosConfig_lang.'" />'."\n";
TO:
510 echo '<input type="hidden" name="lang" value="'.$mosConfig_local.'" />'."\n";

Lastly based on a previous post I increased the memory variable to 16MB in the template's index.php file

I also turned on DEBUG mode and just get a blank screen and no additional clues. Anyone's help greatly appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn