Postalcode

16 years 5 months ago #50696 by fidel7
Postalcode was created by fidel7
I'm using Community Builder 1.0.2
I've put all fields except for the last field as required. I've named the last field, a text field, cb_postalcode.
All field values are correctly set, but the last field, cb_postalcode, is always set to "127," and sometimes 0, and 104.
Any idea what this is or how I may go about having the value not changed to these numbers? I don't suspect it would be because it is the only non required field.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50829 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Postalcode
Never heard of such a problem. Turn site debug on and check the sql queries printed on bottom of each page. Maybe a 3pd cb plugin interfering ?

Moving thread to CB 1.0 forums

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 4 months ago #50978 by fidel7
Replied by fidel7 on topic Re:Postalcode
I found out what the problem was. Somehow the postalcode field was of type tinyint in the database. I don't remember setting it like this, so I think this happened either through the site/user migration, or the component somehow created this field with this type.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn