CB Roadmap

17 years 4 months ago #27555 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:CB Roadmap
Hi Nants and all CB Team and Joomlapoliters !

Do you have any news about a Roadmap ?

I think is time and too important have a support and organize this extensions.joomla.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=1854&Itemid=35

and what about take a look on a CB integration with
extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,870/Itemid,35/ ?

PS This just because CB is the most important Joomla Component and (in my opinion) Joomla core team would have to think about a 100% integration of CB inside the next Joomla standard releases

Bye to all, ..waiting an official Roadmap I think this topic can be an useful notes side

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #28696 by doctorlife
Hi to all and in special Nant that have replied here and his last 2007 new year announcement,

What about a Roadmap, Features list, Bug Tracker ?
Any news from CB Team ?!

17 years 3 weeks ago #35560 by doctorlife
Ni Nant,

a lot of special CB plgin extensions are been released and now is really too difficult follow the CB development without a roadmap or something like it,

Please, Do CB Team plan anything about ?

17 years 6 days ago #36461 by doctorlife
Hi to all,

I'm too afraid seeing no replies here. I think CB is the most important component for joomla and something as a roadmap needed.

In any case I think right now is too difficult read and find informations here (too much work is been done), so as positive suggestion I want post here for team the new FireBird homepage www.bestofjoomla.com/ that seem to be very readable (components, modules, plugins, templates, languages) ...

Any replies will be too appreciate :woohoo:

17 years 5 days ago #36502 by schelly
Replied by schelly on topic Re:CB Roadmap
I just want to be sure I understand -- your wishlist is that Community Builder structures the layout of the website to look more like Fireboard's (Best of Joomla's) website?

Just clarifying...

Don't waste time and gas. Study with your team online at My Study Groups . Save time and money!

17 years 5 days ago #36523 by doctorlife
Yes,

really in first I say CB need a roadmap and a re organization of all its plugins... This to permit to all 50000 users to be able follow its development and use CB at the maximum of its possibilty

Then, I just put in evidence FireBord site as example that seem to be very good organized and readable..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn