Member User Feed

17 years 4 months ago #25923 by Loudog121
Member User Feed was created by Loudog121
Simular to the Facebook userfeed. This will list anything the user has done i.e. Added new pictures, commented on another user, added a new topic to the forum ext. There would also be a master feed that would show all members activities into one large feed. Look below for a example.

This maybe a whole new component that would be installed seperately from community builder. The user feed would just be a module or something

www.spottsfield.com/facebook_feed.jpg

Post edited by: Loudog121, at: 2006/11/30 20:30

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #72571 by timatsyd
Replied by timatsyd on topic Re:Member User Feed
I've been looking everywhere for this aswell

15 years 6 months ago #75342 by steveometer
Replied by steveometer on topic Re:Member User Feed
Loudog121 wrote:

Simular to the Facebook userfeed. This will list anything the user has done i.e. Added new pictures, commented on another user, added a new topic to the forum ext. There would also be a master feed that would show all members activities into one large feed. Look below for a example.

This maybe a whole new component that would be installed seperately from community builder. The user feed would just be a module or something

www.spottsfield.com/facebook_feed.jpg

Post edited by: Loudog121, at: 2006/11/30 20:30

Steve-O-Meter.com is proud to announce public release of the SoM User Feed!

The CB Plug-in gets you started with user, friend and all feed tabs, publishable to separate positions, ect

the core cb events are fed, and already Joomla standard installable plug-ins are being developed for popular extensions such as PUArcade and myblog.

Simply head on over to steve-o-meter.com/userfeed/buy and get yourself a copy.

* New Version Info *

The new version of the user feed will have language support, templating and more

The new module (out now) has options for show avatar and the update (coming out with new version) will have similar templating.

Any user who buys now will get free upgrade to version 2.0 (until new version is released)

If you have any questions or want to help with development for a deal on the price, simply make an account on my site and pm me, or just reply here.

SoM

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn