Lightbox Display Problem

14 years 8 months ago #109100 by troberts
Replied by troberts on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
Sent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #109105 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
Responded also to your PM.

Specific problem is due to the YooEffects plugin you had installe and published. This was causing the duplicate lightbox effect you experienced.

I do not know what the purpose of this plugin is and if it is needed on your site or not (along with other components you have installed), but looks like if you want CB Gallery lightbox to work without the echo effect you must somehow find a way to stop this plugin from taking over.

This is not a CB Gallery plugin problem.

14 years 7 months ago #109627 by voytekj
Replied by voytekj on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
I have problem with lightbox too- in my case it opens, but doesn't show a picture - blank page - without the "X" (close) button - so I can't close that blank lightbox page. I uninstalled, and installed that plg couple times -but it did not help.
I do not have yooeffects plg
I did not subscribed to paid membership yet- please let me know if paid subscription to docs helped. I like CB, and if the plugins work, i will subscribe.

thank
Voytek

14 years 7 months ago #109651 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Lightbox Display Problem
voytekj wrote:

I have problem with lightbox too- in my case it opens, but doesn't show a picture - blank page - without the "X" (close) button - so I can't close that blank lightbox page. I uninstalled, and installed that plg couple times -but it did not help.
I do not have yooeffects plg
I did not subscribed to paid membership yet- please let me know if paid subscription to docs helped. I like CB, and if the plugins work, i will subscribe.

thank
Voytek

Doc Subscribers can download latest release candidate version that is compatible with Joomla 1.5

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn