CB galley simple question

14 years 2 months ago #120430 by joy4toys
CB galley simple question was created by joy4toys
I have downloaded CB Gallery, but when I installed it through CB Builder plug-in installer it made everything in CB Builder inaccessible e.g. if you try to add a new field or tab etc you get a message saying "access denied to this area"

or am I suppose to install it through Joomla plug-in installer?

or can someone suggest a better free plug-in as I want my member to be allowed to add & upload their own photos say 1 to max 10

I am looking for a free plug-in also allow my members to either sign up as a teacher or student...I understand that CB Sub allows this but at 125 Euro for a free site is a little out of my reach

can someone help please

Post edited by: joy4toys, at: 2009/12/31 01:56

Post edited by: joy4toys, at: 2009/12/31 02:05

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #120433 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB galley simple question
Are you using AEC or another ACL user level control extension? Please see the Help Us Help You in my signature and report back with your fix or sufficient information for troubleshooting. Also, make sure you have the Joomla legacy plugin enabled if you're using Joomla 1.5, because you need to get the documentation subscription to access the Joomla 1.5-compatible plugin.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #120440 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB galley simple question
You need latest plugin that is compatible with Joomla 1.5.

Currently, this and more, is offered only to CB Documentation subscribers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn