Remove title from CB Gallery

14 years 1 month ago #126573 by mbik
Remove title from CB Gallery was created by mbik
Hello, i am new to community builder, but i have currently installed cb gallery in order to give my members an option to upload pictures to their profile. I would like it so that they didnt have to fill in the 'Title' (see part marked in yellow in attached image)
Can anyone help on how to remove this option so just leaving the 'description' box?

I am also trying to remove the icons on the uploaded images, there are three icons: delete, unpublish and edit.
I need help on how to remove the unpublish and edit icons just leaving the delete one.
Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126621 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Remove title from CB Gallery
Sorry, title is part of the core of the plugin and can not be removed. As for edit and publish buttons there is no direct parameter to remove them, but you could use CSS to simply hide them. Please see the following example (can add to Joomla or CB template CSS file).

[code:1]
.pg_c3,
.pg_c5 {
display: none;
}
[/code:1]

The above is for latest release available to document subscribers, can not guarantee it will function for free release.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/12 15:26

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #126627 by mbik
Replied by mbik on topic Re:Remove title from CB Gallery
Thank you for your reply.
In that case is it possible to remove the 'description' instead and just have 'title?

Also where in the coding can i put in a space in order to create a space between where the title is written and where the picture is in the thumbnails? (See the picture attached, looking to have a space underneath where the title '2' is and where the top of the picture is)

I will try the coding for the hiding of the icons, but where in the coding shall i put this?
Sorry but i am very new to this and dont really know much about css script.

Thanks again.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn