Call-time pass-by-reference

17 years 10 months ago #12669 by diod
Call-time pass-by-reference was created by diod
First of all, great job guys !!!

You should be interrested to know that since I installed CB Gallery Plugin I have on all profiles a recurrent error message this kind:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in **********/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 476

I tried to update from PHP 4 to 5, but no difference.
Am I suppose to delete all the & caracters in those lines ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #12702 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Call-time pass-by-reference
diod wrote:

First of all, great job guys !!!

You should be interrested to know that since I installed CB Gallery Plugin I have on all profiles a recurrent error message this kind:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in **********/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 476

I tried to update from PHP 4 to 5, but no difference.
Am I suppose to delete all the & caracters in those lines ?

I am looking into this.
COuld you please post an artifact on the forge?

17 years 10 months ago #12838 by diod
Replied by diod on topic DONE

COuld you please post an artifact on the forge?

Here you are B)
If I can help... :whistle:

17 years 10 months ago #12941 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:DONE
already responded to the artifact - please checkout the proposed fix and let me know if it works for you.

17 years 6 months ago #20665 by diod
Replied by diod on topic Re:DONE
Sorry nant I suppose your fix rocks, but I did not answer cause had not followed this artifact as I decided to use zoom plugin instead on this site.

17 years 6 months ago #20670 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:DONE
no problem ... RC2 now out with fix in it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn