Using
Joomla Version 1.5.15
cb - 1.2.2
file size is only 108kb

Tab is visible in user profile and it lets me browse and select an image
also shows the uploading image
then redirects me to my homepage without adding the image to gallery
Can you pleaselet me know if this is an issue or is it just me
If it is me then please can someone let me know the directory that an image would be upoaded to so I can check to see if it has actually transferred to server.
Or if anyone knows how to fix this then that would be better so tha I can enable joomsef again

Thanks

Iain

Post edited by: norfolkandway, at: 2010/03/22 23:40

Post edited by: norfolkandway, at: 2010/03/22 23:44

What one man can do, So can another.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 weeks ago #127793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:profilegallery joomsef error
We do not debug 3rd party SEF, generally they just SEF all URLs which is bad practice; if possible you should set re-write rules within Joomsef to NOT rewrite certain links such as the one you're experiencing issues with. Some if not all parameters in a link are necessary and most 3rd party SEF extensions tend to strip aware parameters carelessly. CB and it's plugins are tested working with default Joomla SEF.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/23 15:32

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn