Stealth access

17 years 10 months ago #14211 by majje
Stealth access was created by majje
What does the access permissions "Connections Stealth" and "Registered Stealth" mean? :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14217 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Stealth access
I wrote this for my knowledge base -- let me know if its clear:

Can I choose who can view my photos?

Yes! But you must enable this function! With the "access mose" security function enabled only those registered users or those to whom you are connected can have access to your photos.

Do you have photos you would like to share with a select group of friends? You can do this by modifying the "photo gallery" properties in your profile and providing access to only your connections.

Here are the "access modes":

Allow Public Access: Allow all users both registered and unregistered to view your photos.

Allow Registered Access: Allow only registered viewers to view your photos. Displays a message that you must be a registered user to view photos.

Allow Connections Access: Allow only those to whom you are "connected" access. Displays a message that you must be "connected" to view photos.

Registered Stealth Access: Allow only those who are registered access. Displays tab only to registered users -- no tab is displayed otherwise.

Connections Stealth Access: Allow only those to whom you are "connected" access. Displays tab to "connections" only -- no tab is displayed otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmzahariev

17 years 10 months ago #14572 by majje
Replied by majje on topic Re:Stealth access
dsendecki wrote:

... -- let me know if its clear...

Very clear. Thank you :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn