Resize thumbnails

17 years 1 month ago #32796 by sanjiovani
Replied by sanjiovani on topic Re:Resize thumbnails
could i not just increase the space between thumbnail images ?
if so how do that - which file and code do i change

thank you

sk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #32804 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Resize thumbnails
sanjiovani wrote:

could i not just increase the space between thumbnail images ?
if so how do that - which file and code do i change

thank you

sk

increasing the space between images would not really do it.

you really need to dynamically shrink larger thumbnails when detected.

All the code is in the php file in the plugin (cb.profilegallery.php) in the switch statement around line 1037. If you are php literate you should be able to find your way around.

Sorry, dont have time to spend on this at the moment - :(

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/03/08 20:22

16 years 11 months ago #36840 by ffaabbss
Replied by ffaabbss on topic Re:Resize thumbnails
any news for a solution? would be quite helpfull to have the easy possibility to change templates and make size adjustments to thumbs afterwards to fit the new designs.

16 years 10 months ago #38547 by safa
Replied by safa on topic Re:Resize thumbnails
this would be delightful... i hear RC3 is very very close :)

13 years 4 months ago #147887 by mrsdcottam
Replied by mrsdcottam on topic Re:Resize thumbnails
We have a scenario where we need to regenerate the thumbnails for a large batch of users.

Did this feature every get implemented?

Steve

13 years 4 months ago #147941 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Resize thumbnails
There's no such feature or plans for a feature to re-generate thumbnails, sorry. You'll need to do this manually via a Batch operation in say Photoshop or create a new PHP script that users CBs image library to re-create the images.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/06 22:37

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn