call-time - error

17 years 10 months ago #14817 by vittorio
call-time - error was created by vittorio
Hi to all,

i have searched related topics but i am still lost. My joomla site is stating the same thing as to others, after the cb profile gallery instalation:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /var/data/web/octaviaclub.cz/test/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 476

But i really do not know what to do with it. I understand something about an artifact but i do not know what does it mean...I am registred on the joomlaforge as well but i cannot find a fix od something like that there

Sorry to waste your time but I am really lost

Thakx a lot

Vittorio
Czech Rep.
www.octaviaclub.cz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14886 by kompetencer
Replied by kompetencer on topic Re:call-time - error
Got that error to :(

17 years 10 months ago #14888 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:call-time - error
moving thread to correct area ... even though the entire issue has been dealt with before!

17 years 10 months ago #14930 by vittorio
Replied by vittorio on topic Re:call-time - error
i know you were deailing with this one but because i am not native english speaker some things i cannot understand...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn