CB Gallery Module - Parameters & Features

13 years 3 months ago #20155 by saqibarzani
Hi, I downloaded the 1.0 RC2 gallery plugin, but it gave me the following error when I go to the user profile !! Any idea why ?
Thanks

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/u4/xxx/html/cms2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 476
13 years 3 months ago #20158 by nant
saqibarzani wrote:

Hi, I downloaded the 1.0 RC2 gallery plugin, but it gave me the following error when I go to the user profile !! Any idea why ?
Thanks

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /home/u4/xxx/html/cms2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/cb.profilegallery.php on line 476

Please PM me a URL and backend access and I will take a look.
13 years 3 months ago #20163 by nant
Thanks for the PM.

As expected you are running 1.0 RC1 of the profile gallery.

Ver. 1.0 RC1 (12-May-2006) - Provides each registered (CB 1.0 Stable) user with a Gallery Tab. Created by Nant, JoomlaJoe and Beat - members of the CB Core Team over at joomlapolis.com !

Please download the latest RC2 code from the download area of this site (Downloads - CB Team releases).
13 years 3 months ago #20496 by saqibarzani
Thanks a lot Nick. It's working now.
13 years 2 months ago #21570 by verbalkent
Hi, how can a person resize the module? I notice that there is blnak space below the image, like a place holder for the description, is there a way to make the module wrap tightly around the existing picture, removing the gap below it all together? an example can be seen here
13 years 2 months ago #21758 by ScoobyDan
Nick,

I get the following errors using the module:

Notice: Undefined variable: date_filter_where_clause in /home/buffchat/public_html/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined variable: date_filter_where_clause in /home/buffchat/public_html/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 323

Notice: Undefined variable: connection_userids_filter in /home/buffchat/public_html/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 323

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Also, I have had to turn off the scroller, as it causes my browser to come to a grinding halt (Firefox 2.0 running on Linux).

Edit to say: I am using v1.0 RC2 on Joomla 1.0.11

Further edit to say I have just found the correct thread for this error , but I don't know where to get the fix. Many thanks

Post edited by: ScoobyDan, at: 2006/09/30 01:12
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn