CB Gallery Module - Parameters & Features

17 years 4 months ago #25944 by o_cee
Any progress on this? tmaiaroto, your modifications look awesome! Just what I wanted as well. What's the status on a new module nant? Are the images fetched on page load or in the background when needed?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #26998 by syrous
joseph21 wrote:

verbalkent wrote:

Hi, how can a person resize the module? I notice that there is blnak space below the image, like a place holder for the description, is there a way to make the module wrap tightly around the existing picture, removing the gap below it all together? an example can be seen here

Hello I got the same problem did you fix it by chance using the configurations? Please share on how you fix it? thanks.

I have the same problem. In static view, there seems to be a placeholder just under the images...looks like its 3 lines.

I get the same problem with the random gallery image module.

Anyone encounter this? Any fixes?

Thanks!

17 years 4 months ago #27073 by carlo.bono
Replied by carlo.bono on topic Re:CB Gallery Module - Parameters & Features
syrous wrote:

joseph21 wrote:

verbalkent wrote:

Hi, how can a person resize the module? I notice that there is blnak space below the image, like a place holder for the description, is there a way to make the module wrap tightly around the existing picture, removing the gap below it all together? an example can be seen here

Hello I got the same problem did you fix it by chance using the configurations? Please share on how you fix it? thanks.

I have the same problem. In static view, there seems to be a placeholder just under the images...looks like its 3 lines.

I get the same problem with the random gallery image module.

Anyone encounter this? Any fixes?

Thanks!

Me too tred to mess around with opts & mod_cbgallery but without success. Seems that the div's height is really greater than necessary, dunno if it's a bug or a feature (in the profile's gallery the height is oversize too, but it's partly filled by the control buttons).
Really don't know how to fix it, thanks for all the support
Cya

C.

17 years 3 months ago #27579 by Dr.Mazika
Replied by Dr.Mazika on topic Re:CB Gallery Module - Parameters & Features
what about ajax rating system to pictures and a module to show the top rated pic

17 years 3 months ago #27766 by bork1
Hi. Is it possible to display name or username of cb gallery user in Gallery Item Header or Footer?

Thanks!

17 years 2 months ago #30499 by SmOKy
have the same problem :(
fix it someone plz

w8itng 4 CB 1.0 Stable + Profile book + Profile Gallery

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn