CB Gallery Module - Parameters & Features

10 years 7 months ago #80182 by ckayfish
micody wrote:

im using CB 1.1 on joomla 1.5 on legacy mode. im also having the same problem on js conveyor belt scroller when i set it to the scroller mode the pictures dont show in my frontpage but when its on static mode its fine. can someone help how to fix this?

I didn't know that 1.1 worked with Joomla! 1.5. Howver, I recently post in another thread that in 1.5 modules are placed in a sub-folder and this module was looking for the js file in the wrong location. I copied the files located in modules/mod_cbgallery/mod_cbgallery to modules/mod_cbgallery/

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here
10 years 6 months ago #84083 by micody
ckayfish wrote:

micody wrote:

im using CB 1.1 on joomla 1.5 on legacy mode. im also having the same problem on js conveyor belt scroller when i set it to the scroller mode the pictures dont show in my frontpage but when its on static mode its fine. can someone help how to fix this?

I didn't know that 1.1 worked with Joomla! 1.5. Howver, I recently post in another thread that in 1.5 modules are placed in a sub-folder and this module was looking for the js file in the wrong location. I copied the files located in modules/mod_cbgallery/mod_cbgallery to modules/mod_cbgallery/

Thanks a lot. it works good thing theres still someone in here willing to share some help.. may you have a happy new year
10 years 6 months ago #84084 by kubbah
just a question?
when do you think to do an upgrade of this software for cb 1.2? (it would be great to have it ajaxed like jomsocial)
10 years 5 months ago #86735 by montana
When will upgrade CB Gallery to 1.2?

As Photographer Community with thousands of images, i can not Upgrade to 1.2 without a Compatible CB Gallery :dry:

Post edited by: montana, at: 2009/01/27 11:25
10 years 5 months ago #88350 by Opinioo
ckayfish wrote:

micody wrote:

What about the plugin (CB Gallery Plugin) ?
What do i have to move or to modify to make it work ?

thank you
:)
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn