New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)

16 years 8 months ago #41617 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
nant wrote:

1.0 RC2 SR1 just released
joomlacode.org/gf/project/cbaddons/

Please, Where can be found a feautures/addons description ?

Many Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42135 by hugo5

16 years 8 months ago #42209 by mblue
Replied by mblue on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
How to update to the new version ?

16 years 8 months ago #42211 by Deinticker
Replied by Deinticker on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing
Is this a beta like version or it is finished ?

16 years 8 months ago #42446 by bertm
Hi Nick

Great work, by the way. I have seen an interesting bug with the newest feature mentioned here (edit titles and decriptions without deleting and uploading items again).

I am using the RT Vortex template. When I am viewing my own profile and choose a random empty tab, then click in the open space below the empty tab, the CB Gallery "edit title" interface pops up for gallery pictures on the gallery tab which is not open and are not visible at the time.

I have been swapping templates now and then, and I think I have seen this for other RT templates, but not all of them.

Just a quirky bug that I thought you should know about. I can show you the site - address via PM.

Thanks

16 years 8 months ago #43657 by camaro69boy
Replied by camaro69boy on topic CB Gallery "Edit Gallery Item" bug
bertm wrote:

Hi Nick

Great work, by the way. I have seen an interesting bug with the newest feature mentioned here (edit titles and decriptions without deleting and uploading items again).

I am using the RT Vortex template. When I am viewing my own profile and choose a random empty tab, then click in the open space below the empty tab, the CB Gallery "edit title" interface pops up for gallery pictures on the gallery tab which is not open and are not visible at the time.

I have been swapping templates now and then, and I think I have seen this for other RT templates, but not all of them.

Just a quirky bug that I thought you should know about. I can show you the site - address via PM.

Thanks

I am also having this issue. I have tried a few different templates and the problem is still there. This only happens when viewing my own profile and what happens is if you click in the area of another tab it actually opens the Edit Gallery Item window from the CB Gallery tab.

Please, anyone, let me know if there is some fix for this! It seems the only solution for now is to either ditch the tabs altogether (which i dont want to do) or find another gallery plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn