Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked

15 years 9 months ago #67375 by jhale1966
Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked was created by jhale1966
When I click an Image in the CB Gallery, I get a popup window that only displays NaN> at the top and no image.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!:)
The topic has been locked.
15 years 9 months ago #67537 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
cms type and version ?

tried switching to default template ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
15 years 9 months ago #67554 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
jhale1966 wrote:

When I click an Image in the CB Gallery, I get a popup window that only displays NaN> at the top and no image.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!:)

Disable Joomla 1.5 SEF plugin or wait for new Gallery version.
15 years 7 months ago #73199 by dazeal
Replied by dazeal on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
Same problem. Thanks for the help and I will wait for a newer version to come out.
15 years 5 months ago #79197 by bpatton
Replied by bpatton on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
I have this same problem and SEF is disabled... Is there anything else I can do besides wait?

Never mind, turning it off and disabling the plug in are 2 different things :laugh:

Problem solved

Post edited by: bpatton, at: 2008/11/07 23:38
15 years 5 months ago #79379 by RaeShantael
Replied by RaeShantael on topic Re:Seeing NaN> When Image Clicked
I have two different sites, both of which are using Joomla 1.5.7 and CB 1.2 RC3. SCM Radio has the gallery and it works perfectly. SCM has the same gallery, but I get the NaN> when it is clicked. I checked the settings on both sites and they are the same. When I turn off SEF, it still shows the popup but with a small picture. On SCM Radio, it does the lightbox display and shows perfectly. Please help me to get the gallery working because I dont want to discourage new members from joining our site because if there is one thing everyone wants is a chance to show themselves to the world!

www.scmradio.com [this one works]

and

www.southerncoalitionmovement.com [this one doesnt]
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn