mail2forum causing error

15 years 9 months ago #68634 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:mail2forum causing error
Somehow I missed the previous response with a fix... I will review and see if any changes to CBC would help...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68640 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:mail2forum causing error
Tony (moosach),

Thanks for the fix... Somehow I missed your earlier post... I just quickly reviewed and did not see anything that I could change in CBC to help... so I have uploaded your patch to cbconnector.com... ( Note: I did remove the extra line feed on the php file at the end of the file.. only change though )

cbconnector.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=24&Itemid=54

Thanks again,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

15 years 9 months ago #68641 by moosach
Replied by moosach on topic Re:mail2forum causing error
geeffland wrote:

Tony (moosach),

Thanks for the fix... Somehow I missed your earlier post... I just quickly reviewed and did not see anything that I could change in CBC to help... so I have uploaded your patch to cbconnector.com... ( Note: I did remove the extra line feed on the php file at the end of the file.. only change though )

cbconnector.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=24&Itemid=54

Thanks again,
Greg

Hi Greg,

thanks for uploading the patch. Yes I too didn't see anything which could be done in CBS. It's a pear/m2f-problem.

Just to let you know : I uploaded the patch in the m2f-forum as well. No reaction from developers until now though. Seems the guys are busy with the next version. But a user who got help by using it :-). That's ok :-)

Cheers

Toni

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn