Link Modifications for phpBB2

16 years 8 months ago #43039 by eLkRi
Replied by eLkRi on topic Re:Link Modifications for phpBB
I´ve got a problem with the avatar, in the forum I show the avatar and it runs ok but when I enter into my profile in the web I´ve got the image No avatar and then my avatar disappear in the forum, what can I do?

I don´t understand English very well, and this post is so long so I don´t know if the answer is here.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #55957 by kirkhayes
Replied by kirkhayes on topic Re:Link Modifications for phpBB
Does this zip work for phpbb v3.0? I downloaded and looked at the inc_cbconnector.php and I only see references to v2.0 and 1.

16 years 2 months ago #55963 by Martinrazk
Replied by Martinrazk on topic Re:Link Modifications for phpBB
I'm am not sure whether the bridge supports phpbb3 yet.

I believe there is going to be a native bridge coming out with joomla and phpbb3.

try on www.cbconnector.com

16 years 2 months ago #56000 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Link Modifications for phpBB
CB Connector supports phpbb3 but Not Joomla! 1.5.

The zip file in this thread is for phpbb2 only though.

As far as the avatar issue I apparently missed some months back... CBC had Avatar sync a while back... it had some issues and was not working as 100% desired... so I disabled it... unfortunately when I disabled it I missed 1 line of code... so it was partially enabled... it has now been disabled completely until I get a change to make it better...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 2 months ago #56003 by kirkhayes
Replied by kirkhayes on topic Re:Link Modifications for phpBB
I know that CB Connector works with Joomla 1.0.X and phpBB3 because that is what I am running right now.

I have also modified the common.php file in phpbb to redirect the registration button to cb registration. I am trying to do the same thing with user profiles, but I have not found the secret to modifying the "u_viewprofile" or "viewprofile".

Any ideas?

16 years 1 month ago #58619 by stodd
Replied by stodd on topic Re:Link Modifications for phpBB
I'm also stuck in the same spot - does anyone out there have profile links in 3.0 pointing to cb profile yet?

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn