error when trying to register

17 years 7 months ago #20443 by bstrange
error when trying to register was created by bstrange
When I hit the submit registration button I get the following error:

store error: DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'cb_stage' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler ( `id`,`user_id`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`occupation`,`interests`,`city`,`state`,`zipcode`,`country`,`address`,`phone`,`cb_stage`,`cb_barsurg`,`cb_plassurg`,`cb_contact`,`cb_whois`,`cb_acid`,`cb_dep`,`cb_dia`,`cb_gout`,`cb_hbp`,`cb_ldl`,`cb_incon`,`cb_infert`,`cb_lympf`,`cb_ost`,`cb_resp`,`cb_heart`,`cb_how`,`cb_email`,`cb_bday`,`firstname`,`middlename`,`lastname`,`acceptedterms` ) VALUES ( '64','64','1','1','Computer Tech','web design','Sandusky','OH','44870','USA','XXX XXXXXX Rd','(419)555-1212','Post op','Yes','Yes','Yes','Dr. Brian Lane','','','','','','','','','','','','','Friend or Family','None','04/24/1972','Brad','','Streng','1' )
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler ( `id`,`user_id`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`occupation`,`interests`,`city`,`state`,`zipcode`,`country`,`address`,`phone`,`cb_stage`,`cb_barsurg`,`cb_plassurg`,`cb_contact`,`cb_whois`,`cb_acid`,`cb_dep`,`cb_dia`,`cb_gout`,`cb_hbp`,`cb_ldl`,`cb_incon`,`cb_infert`,`cb_lympf`,`cb_ost`,`cb_resp`,`cb_heart`,`cb_how`,`cb_email`,`cb_bday`,`firstname`,`middlename`,`lastname`,`acceptedterms` ) VALUES ( '64','64','1','1','Computer Tech','web design','Sandusky','OH','44870','USA','416 Boston Rd','(419)555-1212','Post op','Yes','Yes','Yes','Dr. Brian Lane','','','','','','','','','','','','','Friend or Family','None','04/24/1972','Brad','','Streng','1' )

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Joomla, CB, phpbb each 2 times, I am running the newest versions of all components

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Post edited by: bstrange, at: 2006/09/07 01:59

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #20444 by bstrange
Replied by bstrange on topic Re:error when trying to register
ok fixed the above error, seems I forgot to move comprofiler, comprofiler fields, and comprofiler fields data, out of the original DB.

So I am not getting the error any more, but I am now getting a missing page as well "Page cannot be displayed"

:pinch:

I wish this dang page would work.... grrrrr

17 years 7 months ago #20445 by bstrange
So while trying to eliminate variables, I went to Comprofiler/Plugins, clicked on plugin control center and got this error...

I think... that I should have only imported comprofiler fields, and comprofiler field data and not included the jos_comprofiler file, but take a look at the error and see what you think

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'cb_phpbbid' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT cb_phpbbid FROM `jos_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = '62'
SQL =
SELECT cb_phpbbid FROM `jos_comprofiler` WHERE user_id = '62'

The problem is, even if I am correct, I have no idea how to fix it

17 years 7 months ago #20447 by bstrange
more info:

so I look at the old db's comprofiler field compared to the new one that is currently being accessed

The new one contains everything it should EXCEPT: cb_phpbbid which exists on the old db but not the new

so I guess it is progress, but I don't have any idea how to get it into my current jos_comprofiler table

17 years 7 months ago #20449 by bstrange
ok figured out how to add that field into the current table and it fixed the plugin control panel

Still having the problem with the "Page cannot be displayed" error.

17 years 7 months ago #20451 by bstrange
ok fixed it, was a problem with the sessions.php

deleted the modified version (from plugin package)

replaced with original version

downloaded original version to text editor and manually made changes

uploaded and replaced...

works now

(knock on wood!)

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn