SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146

17 years 3 months ago #31085 by icecubejackal
After installing the phpbb connector from community builder >> plugin management.

I got this error after I synchronized the tables in community builder tools

also I already edit my PHPBB /includes/sessions.php

Modify lines 419-421 by adding ‘ around $user_id on line 421
• ORIGINAL
• AND session_user_id = $user_id";
• MODIFIED
• AND session_user_id = '$user_id'";

Table 'joomladb.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='foo' AND user_id<>''
SQL =

SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='foo' AND user_id<>''

What supposed the problem with this error

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #31203 by geeffland
First thing I would do is change the sessions.php file back to the original in phpBB... Since the directions were written some things have changed with the way it works together. So you don't need to modify the sessions.php file anymore.

If you did it by hand then you probably can leave it, if you overwrote the file with the one in the ZIP then you will need to put back the original.

Second thing, It looks like it is not finding the forum. Note that the table is listed as "users" not "phpbb_users" or any other prefix... so I would double check and make sure the forum directory is set correctly.

Third possibility... If on an IIS server... does it have the $_SERVER variable? v1.0.x is setup to be based on that variable, which unfortunately some IIS servers don't have.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 3 months ago #31255 by icecubejackal
Replied by icecubejackal on topic Re:SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1

Post edited by: icecubejackal, at: 2007/02/16 02:06

17 years 3 months ago #31256 by icecubejackal
Replied by icecubejackal on topic Re:SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1
geeffland wrote:

First thing I would do is change the sessions.php file back to the original in phpBB... Since the directions were written some things have changed with the way it works together. So you don't need to modify the sessions.php file anymore.

If you did it by hand then you probably can leave it, if you overwrote the file with the one in the ZIP then you will need to put back the original.

Second thing, It looks like it is not finding the forum. Note that the table is listed as "users" not "phpbb_users" or any other prefix... so I would double check and make sure the forum directory is set correctly.

Third possibility... If on an IIS server... does it have the $_SERVER variable? v1.0.x is setup to be based on that variable, which unfortunately some IIS servers don't have.

Greg

I already replace the sessions.php to original

Sorry Im confuse about the second thing issue, can you please explain this to me on how should i resolve this problem, sorry im newbie with this phpbb and joomla integration or do you have new "installation instruction" my current setup right now is this:

I have installed JOOMLA and PHPBB in my local server
Server OS: CENTOS 3
Webserver : Apache
Database : mysql

http://192.168.0.1/JOOMLA/ === Joomla
http://192.168.0.1/JOOMLA/forum/ === phpbb forum

/database name: "webdev" /
/Table Prefix: /
/Joomla = "jos_" /
/PhpBB = "phpbb_" /
/

What are the script should i need to edit in order to solve the "users"
Table 'joomladb.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT username FROM users WHERE username='foo' AND user_id<>''

17 years 2 months ago #31286 by geeffland
No script to edit...just go to the plugin parameters and set your forum directory...

From your note it looks like

JOOMLA/forum

should be the setting for the forum directory

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 2 months ago #31495 by icecubejackal
I already set the plugin parameters of phpBB connector but still I have no luck, I dont really know what is the problem becuase when i try to login i type username and password then hit login it will display blank screen. but when i click the "Go back one page" icon of firefox browser i have notice that i have successfully login, im so confuse about this problem.

currently using phpBB 2.0.22
im using phpbbconnector_v102.zip

Thanks!

Post edited by: icecubejackal, at: 2007/02/19 03:05

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn