Control Panel Errors

16 years 10 months ago #39644 by minsell
Control Panel Errors was created by minsell
Hi,

I'm having problems getting CBConnector to work. I get the following error with the Control Panel

[code:1]
Warning: include_once(/forum/extension.inc) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\cardiffsoftball.com\httpdocs\csa\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\cardiffsoftball.com\httpdocs\csa\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: include_once(/forum/common.) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\cardiffsoftball.com\httpdocs\csa\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 117

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.;./includes;./pear') in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\cardiffsoftball.com\httpdocs\csa\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 117
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'joomladb.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'[/code:1]

Joomla 1.0.12
phpBB 2.0.22
Both installed in the root directory ("csa" and "forum")
both in same database (joomladb prefixed with jos_ and phpBB_)

My doc_root has no value. Is this causing the error?
If so, what do I need to amend to hardcode the forum path?

Post edited by: minsell, at: 2007/06/16 21:52

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #39690 by minsell
Replied by minsell on topic Re:Control Panel Errors
hi,

I sort of have it working now. I tried the abspath modified files, but they came back with the same error. The forum folder was put into the wrong level of the file tree (I think).

I used the orginal and used this for the forum path: /Inetpub/vhosts/cardiffsoftball.com/httpdocs/forum/

I can see (and use) the control panel, but I am now getting array errors. I take it that these should not stop it all from working? :unsure:

Post edited by: minsell, at: 2007/06/17 23:31

Post edited by: minsell, at: 2007/06/17 23:31
Attachments:

16 years 10 months ago #39698 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Control Panel Errors
to solve the errors you are seeing on the control panel insert this code between the lines

$phpbb_root_path = ....

include_once($phppbb_root_path . 'extension.inc');

[code:1] // set these variables to make sure and avoid the argument is not an array error with array_merge in common.php
if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_GET_VARS))
{
$HTTP_GET_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS))
{
$HTTP_POST_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS))
{
$HTTP_COOKIE_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_SERVER_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_SERVER_VARS))
{
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_SESSION_VARS))
{
$HTTP_SESSION_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_ENV_VARS) || !is_array($HTTP_ENV_VARS))
{
$HTTP_ENV_VARS = array();
}
if (!isset($HTTP_POST_FILES) || !is_array($HTTP_POST_FILES))
{
$HTTP_POST_FILES = array();
}
[/code:1]

You may need to do the same for the phpbbconnector.php file...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 10 months ago #39732 by minsell
Replied by minsell on topic Re:Control Panel Errors
Thanks very much Greg. That worked like a charm! :)

Cheers for the great plug-in. Keep up the good work!

16 years 10 months ago #40135 by Callisto
Replied by Callisto on topic Re:Control Panel Errors
Warning: include_once(/home/*****/public_html/*****/globals.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/*****/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 26

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/*****/public_html/*****/globals.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/*****/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 26

Warning: require_once(/home/*****/public_html/*****/includes/joomla.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/*****/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/*****/public_html/*****/includes/joomla.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/*****/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 40

Is there anyway for me to get this to work for mambo? I have the newest mambo. and phpbb

16 years 10 months ago #40148 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Control Panel Errors
Currently it does not work with Mambo as it includes Joomla's code and uses some of their functions.

I also do not have a Mambo test setup and am unable to develop/test for Mambo at this time.

It is possible that Mambo and Joomla functions might be compatible with each other... so the core may work if modified... I just don't have the time to make it work for Mambo though.... if someone else wants to take it up I would be willing to offer assistance and incorporate the findings to make it work for both Mambo and Joomla though.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 1.075 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn