Control panel and other cuestion

16 years 7 months ago #46280 by Edgar1800
Control panel and other cuestion was created by Edgar1800
Hi, I´ve a problem with the control panel in phpbb conector, when I do a clik in the control panel link y obtain the next

Not Found
The requested URL /portal/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I make a change of my hostin and my domin, In general, the web site run well and the users can register an used all the site, but I do not know if if this error can caused problems later.

I used joomla 1.0.12 and phpb conector 1.0.3 Version and CB 1.0.2 and used PHPBB XS www.phpbbxs.eu/

and I try to update this phpbb xs to the new version Icephoenix www.icyphoenix.com/ , do you think that maybe I have a problem for this?

Thank´s for the answers. sorry but my english is not very well. I hope you can understand me.:blush:

My web site www.xsfiscal.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46372 by Edgar1800
Replied by Edgar1800 on topic Re:Control panel and other cuestion
I tell you that I do in other site, I update the forum PHPBB XS to the new version Icephoenix and when I try to Register in Joomla this error send me :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare unhtmlspecialchars() (previously declared in /home/xsconsul/public_html/portal/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:1752) in /home/xsconsul/public_html/foro_fiscal/includes/functions.php on line 2633

like maybe you dont know this version (Icephoenix) I write the line 2633 of this version of the Functions.php

}

// This function is taken from includes/bbcode.php and renamed
// We need this in special occasions
function unhtmlspecialchars($text)
{
$text = preg_replace("/>/i", ">", $text);
$text = preg_replace("/&lt;/i", "<", $text);
$text = preg_replace("/&quot;/i", "\"", $text);
$text = preg_replace("/&amp;/i", "&", $text);

return $text;
}

this Icephoenix is a version of the phpbb with a lot of MOD's .

The site of I do this is www.xsconsultores.com.mx/portal/index.php

I hope you can help me.

Thanks

16 years 7 months ago #46401 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Control panel and other cuestion
The first error is being caused by it not finding a valid admin session. This has recently been changed in our v2 Alpha release so that it no longer uses's Joomla sessions directly. Once we get the bugs worked out we will release it as a public alpha release. You can keep a watch on it at cbconnector.com

The second error is being caused by both Community Builder and the phpbb XS having a function with the same name (unhtmlspecialchars)... to get past this error you will need to recode either CB or the phpbb xs version to have a different function name... and then call the new function from that code... could be a bit of work...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 7 months ago #46557 by Edgar1800
Replied by Edgar1800 on topic Re:Control panel and other cuestion
Thanks geeffland I Post your answer in the official spanish site of the icephonix maybe can give me more information about this function.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn