cb connector help please (User Sync)

15 years 11 months ago #62231 by wildweaselmi
cb connector help please (User Sync) was created by wildweaselmi
I have installed phpbb3 and I am running joomla 1.0.15 and both installations reside in a MySQL database.

Everything installed great with the cbconnector and I have searched high and low on all forums and have not found why is it when I click on the Control Panel link in my cb connector plugin that it brings up my homepage. In short, I am not able to sync my Joomla users to phpBB3. Please Help... I love the idea, love the ease of setup with the products, but it appears no one else is having this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything but the Joomla component. I thought it was because I have .SEF installed so I disabled that and still nothing. I also turned off SEO in Joomla to see if it was messing up the link but nothing different. Also I have tried multiple different options with the plugin to see if something could fix it but nothing. The search works fine, the cbc wrapper seems to be working fine, just not the user sync.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #62329 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:cb connector help please (User Sync)
Are you seeing the front-end homepage? or the admin home page?

We have had cases in the past where the admin home page was seen as it was having difficulty with the admin sessions... but that has been fixed a long time ago.

If you are seeing the front-end homepage then we have not seen that before.

As far as SEO and SEF... I personally have not tested for either of those and am not sure if my testers have checked that either... so those are possibilities...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn