New Norwegian language pack

15 years 6 months ago #76585 by ck2069
New Norwegian language pack was created by ck2069
Hi, the language pack that was downloadable here was full of missing translations, probably becouse of its age.

I added all lines that was missing (found them in the default language files) and translated all but 3 things that i felt would be better untuched.

The file is here:
pp.evjeby.no/files/CB_1.0.1_norwegian.zip

I ahve also attached the file to this post so it is 2 places for the time being.

Attachment CB_1-51fb408554001faac8fce6906437bd8a.zip not found

Also i have a question (that is also mentioned at the top part of the norwegian.php file)
How do you implent the missing 3 letters to be shown in the CB components websites... all i get now is a square for them... and that is not good..

I also want to ask for a function for CB: somthing to allow at least admins to use 2 letter usernames.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76616 by ck2069
Replied by ck2069 on topic Re:New Norwegian language pack
Reply to my own post:
For joomla novices like me who have little or none experience with the different scripts used in joomla:
When you use an simple teksteditor for translating you need to use the following "codes" to get the 3 norwegian special letters to show the way they are ment to:
Æ = æ
Ø = ø
Š= å

This is the codes needed in the charset UTF-8
You could also change the charset to a set that is more complete like: ISO-8859-1

Also there is a line needed to be added in the norwegian language file named nb-NO.mod_login.ini that you find in: language / nb-NO /

you need to add the line:
LOST PASSWORD?=Glemt Passord?

like this:
[code:1]# $Id: nb-NO.mod_login.ini 437 2008-07-16 05:38:56Z jenscski $
# author Joomla! i Norge
# copyright (C) 2005 - 2008 Joomla! i Norge. All rights reserved.
# license www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU/GPL

# Note : All ini files need to be saved as UTF-8

BUTTON_LOGIN=Logg på
BUTTON_LOGOUT=Logg ut
DESCLOGINFORM=Denne modulen viser et skjema for å logge på siden, samt en lenke for å få tilsendt et nytt passord. Hvis brukerregistrering er aktivt, se konfigurasjonen, vil det også vises en lenke for registrering av brukerkonto på nettstedet.
ENCRYPT LOGIN FORM=Krypter innlogging
FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD=Glemt ditt passord?
FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME=Glemt ditt brukernavn?
GREETING=Velkommen
HINAME=Hei, %s
LOGIN MESSAGE=Melding ved pålogging
LOGIN REDIRECTION URL=Side ved pålogging
LOGOUT MESSAGE=Melding ved avlogging
LOGOUT REDIRECTION URL=Side ved avlogging
MOD_LOGIN=<em>mod_login</em>
NAME/USERNAME=Navn/Brukernavn
LOST PASSWORD?=Glemt Passord?
NO ACCOUNT YET?=Ingen konto?
PARAMPOSTTEXT=Dette er teksten/html-koden som blir vist under påloggingsskjemaet
PARAMPRETEXT=Dette er teksten/html-koden som blir vist over påloggingsskjemaet
PARAMLOGINREDIRECTURL=Hvilken side brukeren blir sendt til ved pålogging. Velg en side fra listen, eller la den stå tom, og forsiden vil da bli brukt.
PARAMLOGOUTREDIRECTURL=Hvilken side brukeren blir sendt til ved avlogging. Velg en side fra listen, eller la den stå tom, og forsiden vil da bli brukt.
PARAMLOGINMESSAGE=Skjul/vis javascript-melding som forteller at brukeren er logget på
PARAMLOGOUTMESSAGE=Skjul/vis javascript-melding som forteller at brukeren er logget av
PASSWORD=Passord
POST-TEXT=Ettertekst
PRE-TEXT=Fortekst
REGISTER=Registrer konto
REMEMBER ME=Husk meg
SHOW/HIDE THE SIMPLE GREETING TEXT=Skjul/vis enkel velkomstmelding
SUBMIT ENCRYPTED LOGIN DATA (REQUIRES SSL)=Send innloggingsdata kryptert (krever SSL). Ikke aktiver dette valget om ikke Joomla! er tilgjengelig via 'https://'-protokollprefikset.
[/code:1]

Post edited by: ck2069, at: 2008/10/07 15:23

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn