Members Manager Groupjive page links not working

14 years 8 months ago #104999 by machroel
When I view the members manager at the backend, I am able to view the first page but am unable to either use the display per page dropdown to show more users per page or use the page number link to move through the pages.

So in other words: only up to 100 users can be seen at the members managers page, so I can't select any users higher than 100 for the groups.

I hope somebody can help...I placed this also at the GJ forum but untill now no solutions.:(

Post edited by: machroel, at: 2009/07/15 13:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #105865 by krileon
Was not able to duplicate. Backend appears to be functioning fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #106668 by Infern00
I am facing the exact same issue as Machroel!!

Has anyone else reported this?

Joomla 1.5 is used.

Can anyone explain on how to add users to groups via phpMyAdmin?
As an intermediate solution to overcome the problems in the backend that could work out.

Thanks.

14 years 7 months ago #107290 by hansonbb
I am having similar problem. I thought may be the DB server was the issue and after no headway with the host found this topic. Someone please help. :)

14 years 7 months ago #107722 by Rapunzl
Confirmed in my fresh install (including cleared jos_gj tables).

Jamie (Rapunzl)

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 7 months ago #107732 by krileon
Fixed in B4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn