Groupjive and Kunena

14 years 7 months ago #110391 by Johnnydement
Replied by Johnnydement on topic Re:Groupjive and Kunena
Me too, have Kunena workiung well with CB, and GJ working well with CB, cset to yes, configured id to 27, but when I create a group, no forum is created :(

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110392 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Groupjive and Kunena
Make sure you don't have a duplicate forum tabs. The old one was never removed for me. The correct one will show in the Tab Manager as connected to the plugin, while the old will not. You'll likely have to remove the fields connected to the old forum tab before it can be removed.

After I did this, all my forum links showed in the groups on the frontend.
;)

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/09/06 22:40

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 7 months ago #110394 by bulesz
Replied by bulesz on topic Re:Groupjive and Kunena
but how can I put the forum plugin to the GJ tabmanager?
I mean, in CB the GJ "thing" is just one tab+plugin... ??? I can manage the kunena plugin and tab for CB and not for GJ... ??

thanks,
B.

14 years 7 months ago #110415 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Groupjive and Kunena
Tab Manager is not part of GJ; it is part of CB. What exactly are you trying to do? I highly recommend the documentation subscription to find all the functions of CB and how to use them.

... yes, one tab and one component. All the rest is built into CB and Kunena.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/09/07 07:06

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 7 months ago #110418 by bulesz
Replied by bulesz on topic Re:Groupjive and Kunena
Yes, I know...but not clear that which part is need to setup or debug properly to show the forum topic AT GJ Group profile is related to the group... where to set up? In GJ there are two options trigger...but there isnt anything about the GJ group profile layout...

I have setup many of CB site so I know its administration and proper setup but with GJ there is my first play..and at know it seems very "rookie" phase... there is a group and its profile shows its members and some description...wow.. and so? that would be the most important thign to could work the kunena GJ integration well...and there is NOT ANY DOCUMENTATION AT ALL! :( the forum topics are dead at GJ and locked... :(

So: how can I integrate the kunena with GJ? please let me explain.

many thanks for YOUR help! ;)

14 years 7 months ago #110426 by Johnnydement
Replied by Johnnydement on topic Re:Groupjive and Kunena
I'm not able either...

I have kunena tab appearing alright in CB
I have groupjive tab appearing alright in CB
I have kunena profile linking well to CB profile
I have in GJ backend configured on to forum integration, and the id=27

But, I create groups, but no new forum is created in kunena cat 27, nor any link appears in GJ :(

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds