Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

9 years 7 months ago #120124 by sevilavechious
I'm using Joomla 1.5 and the latest version of CB with several extra plugins and just came across AutoWelcome. I installed it fine via components-com builder-plugin manager and all looked fine until I went to specify the settings and got Direct Access to this location is not allowed. Just those words on a blank page. I've never come across this error while trying to access a plugin, if anyone knows a way I can get past it so I can set up autowelcome i'd greatly appreciate it.

Email: sevilavechious@gmail.com
9 years 7 months ago #120125 by sevilavechious
Hmm..just chucked legacy back on and access is restored, I feel silly for not trying that before posting but I assumed it was 1.5 native

:) Hope this helps someone else anyway, feel free to lock.
9 years 7 months ago #120166 by Rapunzl
Anytime you see that error, you can assume you're using a legacy extension on Joomla 1.5. Thanks for sharing to help others. Karma upped.
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction
9 years 7 months ago #120383 by xtremejesus
Hello, I am trying to add new field in CB. I am getting the famous "direct access not allowed" message. After exploring the CB board here I must have a legacy extension somewhere.

I have searched and searched, Joomla 1.5 says everything is native. How can I find which one is causing the problem. CB doesn't give the native/legacy warning anywhere.
9 years 7 months ago #120384 by xtremejesus
I am using Joomla 1.5.14, IE8, CB 1.2.1.
Attached is a screen shot of the CB plugins...
9 years 7 months ago #120386 by xtremejesus
Image attached...
Attachments:
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn