CB AutoWelcome Plugin 1.0 Released

17 years 3 months ago #26351 by nant
As promised, version 1.0 of the CB AutoWelcome plugin has just been released and is in the CB Team Releases area of this download session.

Hope you like it - if so please take some time and review it over at the joomla extensions site (donations on this site are also welcomed - you can also help out on the forums to give me more free time to work on more of these fun projects).

Enjoy!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #26362 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:CB AutoWelcome Plugin 1.0 Released
Hello,

I have installed it. After klicking on the acitvation-link I got the following failure:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'username' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_pms (username,whofrom,date,readstate,subject,message) VALUES('maus','admin',NOW(),0,'Herzlich Willkommen Markus müller!','Hallo Markus müller, Willkommen bei der bobelle.de-Community.\r\n\r\nAls registrierter Benutzer haben sie Zugriff auf eine Vielahl von nützlichen Funktionen. Sie können unbeschränkt auf ein großes Archiv von Schulungen, Formularen und Informationen zugreifen. Desweiteren können sie über das Forum oder Private Nachrichten Kontakt mit anderen Mitgliedern aufnehmen.\r\nFragen zu Funktionen können sie ganz einfach im Forum unter dem Thema Homepage stellen.\r\nun wünsche ich Ihnen viel Spaß auf bobelle.de.');
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_pms (username,whofrom,date,readstate,subject,message) VALUES('maus','admin',NOW(),0,'Herzlich Willkommen Markus

I use Joomla 1.0.11 stable, CB 1.0.2 (with First and Last Name Field), PMSenchand 2.0.3

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

17 years 3 months ago #26364 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB AutoWelcome Plugin 1.0 Released
Roland wrote:

Hello,

I have installed it. After klicking on the acitvation-link I got the following failure:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'username' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_pms (username,whofrom,date,readstate,subject,message) VALUES('maus','admin',NOW(),0,'Herzlich Willkommen Markus müller!','Hallo Markus müller, Willkommen bei der bobelle.de-Community.\r\n\r\nAls registrierter Benutzer haben sie Zugriff auf eine Vielahl von nützlichen Funktionen. Sie können unbeschränkt auf ein großes Archiv von Schulungen, Formularen und Informationen zugreifen. Desweiteren können sie über das Forum oder Private Nachrichten Kontakt mit anderen Mitgliedern aufnehmen.\r\nFragen zu Funktionen können sie ganz einfach im Forum unter dem Thema Homepage stellen.\r\nun wünsche ich Ihnen viel Spaß auf bobelle.de.');
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_pms (username,whofrom,date,readstate,subject,message) VALUES('maus','admin',NOW(),0,'Herzlich Willkommen Markus

I use Joomla 1.0.11 stable, CB 1.0.2 (with First and Last Name Field), PMSenchand 2.0.3

Is there a line number that its failing in?
Looks like there is a problem with the pms plugin.

17 years 3 months ago #26365 by Roland
No, there is no line-no.
I think the failure is, that the PMSenchand have no field called "username" in the table jos_pms.
Only: recip_id and sender_id

17 years 3 months ago #26372 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB AutoWelcome Plugin 1.0 Released
Roland wrote:

No, there is no line-no.
I think the failure is, that the PMSenchand have no field called "username" in the table jos_pms.
Only: recip_id and sender_id

are you using the CB 1.0.2 pms plugin or have you installed some other?

it looks like you are using the CB PMS MyPMS and Pro plugin but instead of selecting PMS Enhanced 2.x in the first parameter (drop down select) you have PMS Open Source.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/12/06 00:03

17 years 3 months ago #26373 by Roland
Oh - I'm sorry. You are right. I had the wrong pms system in the tab... Thank you very much for your support! It's a great plugin!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn